Monday, October 3, 2011

Easy, Reusable Chore Chart

I was looking on-line for some ideas on making Zoe a reusable chore chart, rather than printing one out every week. Well I came across this site www.accountablekids.com and liked the idea but didn't like the price or need all the other items that come with the kit (ADHD isn't our issue, we just needed a good chore chart, for parents with kids with ADHD I highly recommend the whole kit).

So I took the basic idea and made my own. This is the finished product.



Here are some of the cards, I used the same concept they did of the color bars at the bottom:



Altogether, this cost me about $10 to make. I used Excel to make the cards (using clip art) & printed them on card stock, then laminated them with Self-Sealing Laminate Pouches (I only used 4 of the 10 in the package), then bought a small key rack to hang them on and used a strip of adhesive magnet material I had in my craft center (or you could screw it to the wall, but the less holes the better for me).

Super easy, and good for the environment. Enjoy!

1 comment: