Organizing can be a daunting task. It just seems like there is so much to do and so many ways things can go wrong. I wanted to simplify it as much as possible, and this is as simple as I could think to make it.
- Take your before picture.
- Gather your cleaning materials and 2 large bins (Keep, Donate) and a trash bag.
- Take everything out of your cabinet/closet/area placing it in the appropriate bin/bag.
- Wipe it clean! Putting things back in a dirty cabinet/closet just seems silly doesn't it?
- Now grab your organizing baskets/bins and start categorizing everything in your large keep bin.Leave anything that doesn't belong in the area you're organizing in the Keep bin, you can deal with that when you get to the area it belongs in.
- If you have a label maker, you can use it here, labeling helps keep the rest of the family aware of where things belong.
- Now put it all back, nice and neat.
- Take your after picture.
- Voila! Enjoy your clean/organized space
Just remember, with planning and organization, you CAN do it all.