Thursday, January 3, 2019

Google Keep - Google's Best Kept "Non-Secret" Secret Weapon

I love checklists, but I hate paper checklists because I like to reorder things and add sub-items and just have more control than paper gives me. Recently while watching a YouTube tutorial for something completely unrelated, the YouTuber mentioned Google Keep. I hadn't heard of it so I Googled it (Google really is taking over the world). Google Keep is so much more than just a place to house your checklists, but it is a great place for them. 

I have my grocery list in Google Keep and I can share it with my husband so he can add items, see what is on there, check things off if he's shopping without me, etc. It's AMAZING! I also have a list of my daughters favorite items for her school lunches, because as you know I make her lunch every day and try to give her variety. There are some other check lists too, like Resolutions/Goals, a long term project list, a list of all the switches that still need changed to smart switches. 

It also has reminders in it that sync with your Google Calendar which is huge with how much I use my Google Calendars. *If you missed that post check it out here: My 12 Google Calendars* With Reminders, you can geotag them which is amazing. Put the address of a place you need to stop (i.e. picking up dry cleaning or a prescription) and if you're within half a mile of that location, the reminder will pop-up to complete the task. 







You can access Google Keep from your phone or your computer or any smart device. I only just learned about Google Keep three months ago, so I'm still learning about all the fun features available, but check it out, it will change your life. 





























Just remember, with planning and organization, you CAN do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment