Thursday, August 29, 2013

Coupon Binder

I am addicted to the show "Extreme Couponers" though as I've found out through internet research, nearly all the episodes are staged, and they let people misuse coupons, ignore store policies and more.  It amazed me how organized and diligent these couponers were and I wanted that and (prior to knowing most were fake) I wanted those savings. So I started my own coupon binder and started clipping coupons and hunting for deals. Despite the fraud that is perpetrated on the show I have had some AMAZING hauls couponing the legal way.






Krazy Coupon Lady is an amazing site that can keep you up to date on most of the deals out there and even tell you what coupons to use and how to stack them for the best deals possible. I originally started my binder with her coupon dividers, but eventually realized they didn't really fit my needs or style so I created my own that were just as pretty. You can download them for free here

You can get s super cute binder from Target or Costco but I just wanted cheap, I mean after all that's the point of couponing right, so I got a basic 2" pink binder, though have since had to move up to a 4" white one. 



Since starting my binder I have bought 4 packages of baseball card holders (I tried one of those "Coupon Packs" and hated it). I also purchased 2 packages of sheet protectors to hold my divider sheets as well as my store policies. (You would hope each stores employees would be up to date on the stores policies but one trip to the store will quickly teach you different.) I highly recommend printing each stores policy and bringing it with you, so storing it in your binder is the best option. The major chain stores can be found here

Just remember, with planning and organization, you CAN do it all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment