Sunday, June 9, 2013

Super Mini Bi-Lo Haul 84.8%

This haul was supposed to be MUCH bigger, but I was given incorrect information by one of the employees. The ad said General Mills cereals BOGO and in small print it said select varieties... well I asked an employee if it meant all or only some because they weren't labeled on the shelves and she told me all, well I was a little un-trusting so I got all 42 boxes first and went back up since it filled my cart anyway. NONE of them worked, finally I talked to a manager and they said they were only offering it on the 2 in the picture not all... then he proceeded to say "Don't worry you don't have to put them back" HA! like I would have done it anyway. 

Anywho that was my fun.Here's what I ended up getting:

4 - 1/2 gallons of ice cream $5.90 OSF BOGO (4 - $1/1 SS 5/12 (I think))
2 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios $3.85 each OSF BOGO (2 - $0.60/1 Printable - doubled to $1.20)
2 cups Kashi Go Lean $1.25 each OSF $1.00 ($2/2 Printable)
9 tubes of Crest toothpaste Orig $2.99 OSF $0.99 each (9 - $0.50/1 Printable - doubled to $0.99)

RETAIL = $60.67
PAID =  $9.25
Savings =84.8%

About the same percentage I would have done with the cereal, but eh, the coupons are good until mid-July so hopefully another cereal sale between now & then.


No comments:

Post a Comment