Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sensory Squish Bag: Ocean Theme

This is so far my favorite one. A couple weeks ago while couponing I got 4 free bottles of hair gel, 2 of which were blue. Since no one uses hair gel in my house I figured out many other uses for it, and this is one. I love sitting squishing the little figures around in the 'ocean'

What you'll need*:
Blue hair gel
Ocean figurines
Baggie (I used sandwich but with enough hair gel you can use a gallon)

Fill the baggie with hair gel, about half way. Add the little figures. Squeeze as much air out as you can and then seal it tight. I added a strip of packing tape over the flaps to keep little fingers form opening it.



*All items can be found at Dollar Tree.

Just remember, with planning and organization, you CAN do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment