Thursday, March 7, 2019

Time to plan for ... April Fool's Day

My daughter loves pulling pranks and she's now old enough to understand and enjoy April Fool's Day so this year I have a few fun pranks planned out for her. 

  1. Toilet Paper in her shoes, and since I'm not sure which ones she will wear I'll have to stuff them all. 
  2. Frozen cereal, the night before I'm going to pour a bowl of cereal and freeze it with the spoon in it to serve it to her for breakfast the next morning. 
  3. A little food coloring on her faucet spout so when she turns on the water it will come out bright purple.
  4. Taping a plastic spider (from Halloween, remember the multi-purpose items we talked about) to the toilet paper roll in her bathroom.
  5. I also picked up a couple old fashioned funny prank items from Five Below for use throughout the day, i.e. whoopie cushion and fake poop
I tried to plan for harmless pranks that in no way could cause her injury as she is a bit clumsy as is (she has SPD) so the slightest chance she could get hurt makes it an almost certainty. 

I will add pics to this post once April Fool's has come and gone. 

Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment