Friday, May 31, 2013

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Haul #2... 91.64% Savings

I think tonight is my final Harris Teeter haul for the Super Doubles as nearly all the products on my list were sold out. Got a pretty good haul though, so I can't complain too much.

Tonight:
Retail = $130.43
OOP = $10.91
Savings =  91.64%

Overall for this month's Harris Teeter Super Double's:
Retail = $260.02
OOP = $22.07
Savings =  91.51%

 
Tonight's Haul:

3 bags granola (I love it mixed in yogurt)
3 boxes Post Shredded Wheat
6 Hormel Completes
1 Always 20ct 
1 Poise 20ct
2 Kashi Go Lean Crunch
10 Balance Bars
2 Angry Birds Cheese Nips
2 SpongeBob Cheese Nips
1 Pure Leaf 59oz Sweet Tea
4 Popped's Rice Cakes
6 Ken's Dressings
2 Digiornio Pepperoni Pizzas



I am running back to HT tomorrow to get a couple more of the Pure Leaf Sweet Tea since my oldest loves it so much. With a $1/1 e-Vic coupon and a $1/1 coupon from RP 04/28 (doubled) it makes it completely free since they're on sale for $2.79 each... even without the e-Vic it's only $0.79 for a large jug. 


The Pure Leaf should have been free but the $1/1 eVic fell off my card. Going to try to re-add it tonight.

Just remember, with planning and organization, you CAN do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment