Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Reading Tracker

My daughters school has literacy nights where they ask us to bring in a list of all the books they have read over the last month. Well anyone who knows me knows I don't like boring when I can have cute, so I made this reading tracker for her and wanted to share with everyone.


I printed the pages, punched them and placed them in a 3 ring binder. It's the perfect size to keep on the book shelf next to her books so we always remember to fill it in.

Each month has a pretty header and room for 100 books (that's over THREE each day). On the last page each month is this:



The special prize is up to you, for my daughter it's a full "Mommy/Daughter Day" where she gets to pick everything from the foods all 3 meals, to where we go and what we do.

To download the Reading Tracker click here. 

Enjoy and happy reading!!

Just remember, with planning and organization, you CAN do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment