Wednesday, January 2, 2019

School Money Stickers (Free Printable)

If you're anything like me, you feel like you're sending money to school 3x a week and can't always remember to put all the information needed on the envelope with it. Usually the school will still take it, I mean who wouldn't accept money, but then they send the reminders home of "please include the following information when sending money". So what I did was create this cute little infographic that I printed out on sticker paper and attached to the front of a few envelopes to keep on hand.

Of course I can't create something without sharing it with you guys.


Click here for a pdf file with 4 graphics per sheet. You can print them on sticker paper, or just on regular paper and then tape them to the envelopes.

Just remember, with planning and organization, you CAN do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment