Sunday, February 24, 2019

Working Supermom Secret ... Stair Basket

If you have a two story home,  you know how often things find their way from the 2nd floor to the 1st and no one wants to make a hundred trips up and down the stairs, and it cab become a hazard just leaving it on the stairs and hoping someone will take it up when they're headed that way. 

I got this cute basket from Target and keep it on the stairs to keep everything corralled and to make it easier to carry it all up when I go up, because let's face it, who else is going to carry it up since it's all invisible. It's 8"x10" so it doesn't hold a lot, but it's perfect for the socks, Lego's, hair brushes, hair ties, etc. that make their wait to the living room. 



Amazon does have some great options as well, but they were a little pricier than I wanted to pay, and a little bigger than I wanted for the stairs. This basket is specifically made for stair storage and was the cheapest I found. With the below one, I was also concerned with how much more would I allow to pile up before taking it up, because even I have my lazy moments. 


If you have a two story home, what is your normal handling of things that need to go up? Do you run things up every time you find them? Stack on the stairs without a bin? Some other method? Share in the comments below, I'd love to hear your ideas. 

Just remember, with planning and organization, you CAN do it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment