Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip

I wish I could claim this yummy recipe as my own, but I cannot. It is however just as amazing as the original author claims it to be:

"This dip might put me into rehab. It is so addicting. I couldn’t get a grip. I kept telling myself I needed to stop, but apparently my hand and mouth had a different plan." ~Original Poster


Ingredients:

  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 3/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 cup miniature chocolate chips
  • Graham cracker sticks or teddy grahams

Directions:

  1. In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
  2. Add sugars and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips.
  3. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
  4. Serve with graham cracker sticks or teddy grahams

No comments:

Post a Comment