Friday, December 9, 2011

Organizing Your Laundry Detergent

My laundry room is VERY small, you can see most of it in the picture at the left (I even had to stack my washer & dryer to have room). I needed a place to store my detergents, fabric softeners, and other laundry related items so I figured since I didn't have room to go out I would go UP!

I used a get small shelves and shelving system (all together I think it cost me about $20 at Ace). Grouped things by size and placed the shelves accordingly. I brought in a Glad bowl to hold change found in pockets and used the top shelf for the least used items.

If you don't use as many different laundry items as I do, you can use these shelves for lesser used items from your kitchen like that crock-pot or waffle iron.

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment