Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Homemade Pizza Rolls

My family LOVES pizza rolls, they're quick and easy and as much as I hate to admit it, very yummy. Since I am not a fan of preservatives for many reasons, I was on a quest to make my own. I succeeded so I just had to share with you.

Ingredients:
Egg Roll wrappers
Pizza Sauce
Block of Mozarella cut into 1/8" cubes
whatever other toppings you would like. 
cup of water for sealing the edges
oil for frying

Cut the pizza roll wrappers in half (you can cut them in 3 or 4 but it gets to be a bit bothersome since they're so tiny.  


Fill with your sauce and toppings... make sure you add about 2-3 times the amount of sauce you want because it evaporates.

Once you have it all in add water to the edges all the way around and roll.


Just set them aside in a bowl while you prepare them. Preheat oil to 350 degrees.

What my cheese cubes look like.

 My husband loves pepperoni so I took the mini pepperoni and cut into 4s


Used my homemade sauce too from my "Frozen Pizza" post.


Once oil is preheated, pop a few in, allow them some room to move.


Cook until golden brown, place on paper towels to drain and serve. YUMMY!!!


Just remember, with planning and organization, you CAN do it all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment